Netgear wireless router setup
Netgear is one of the best manufacturers of the wireless routers and other essential networking equipment. Netgear provides its user with a vast range of internet and networking gadgets like routers, extenders, Ethernet cables, Night Hawk gaming consoles, Power adapters, etc.
The Netgear has an outstanding record in delivering the high-speed internet and best networks. Netgear makes the lives of its user quite fast, easy and comfortable by giving them access to the extraordinary internet speed of 2Gbps. The reliability of the Netgear router doesn’t let its user face any network issues like low internet speed, lesser Wi-Fi signal strength etc. The Netgear Nighthawk series has a sleek and finished design built-up. This Netgear Nighthawk router comes with three detachable antennas through which we can adjust the signal strength of the router. This Netgear router has many user-friendly and advanced features like additional parental controls that can block and unblock certain websites; we can also check the network speed of the router and also limit the Wi-Fi signal to a specific limit.
The Netgear routers have an advantage over other routers that it has a predefined web address of www.routerlogin.net that can be used to access the router’s web interface for the configuration. The web address www.routerlogin.net is easy to remember and easy to use as compared to the traditional numerical links i.e. http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1. The web domain www.routerlogin.net is preset in the network memory card of the router.
How to setup and login to the Netgear Nighthawk router?
You need to log in and configure your Netgear routers through www.routerlogin.net before they are being put to use. The Netgear also releases the updates for its routers from time to time so that the additional useful features can always be added to the router. In this section, we will show you how you can set up your router conveniently in no time.
- Assemble the power supply adapter, modem, and the Ethernet cords with the router. Switch on the power supply after you are done assembling the enclosed parts.
- Connect the modem to the WLAN port of the router with the Ethernet cord properly.
- Now, connect the computer to any of the internet ports available. Make sure to connect the cord properly.
- Open the latest updated web browsers and enter the address routerlogin.net and hit enter.
- This will navigate you to the web interface of the Netgear Nighthawk router where you need to enter the default login credentials of username and password. The default values for the username and the password is “admin” and “password” itself. These values are case sensitive so be alert while entering them.
- If the link routerlogin.net is not working, then try to log in to the router web interface through the link http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
In this section, we will let you know how to update the firmware of your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- The user needs to download the firmware update from the www.netgear.com/support website and save it in the desired location of your PC. Navigate to the login page of the router through routerlogin.net.
- Navigate straight towards the “firmware update” section and browse for the downloaded update file.
- Click on the “Update” tab and your router will start updating and within few minutes, the router will get updated to latest changes.
(Note- It is important to note that the router updating process should not be interrupted in any case because if the process is interrupted. The previous, as well as the current firmware, can get erased or corrupted and the router will be of no use. After this, the router will be ready to use.)
Search results for Netgear extender setup – mywifiext.net setup